CASSANDRA N. VINCENT is passionate about empowering people to live beyond their highest potential.
Engaging dialogue and powerful reflection are key components in Cassandra's approach to interacting with audiences. Cassandra's personal story creates an authentic connection for many audiences including college and universities, women's leadership conferences, and faith-based organizations. Request Cassandra for your next event, email: email@example.com.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- M.C., Benevolent Baskets' Summer 2018 Fundraiser, Baltimore, MD. August 2018.
- Moderator, "Access To Capital 2.0" Small Business & Entrepreneur Panel Discussion, Baltimore, MD. June 2018.
- Host, Vision+Strategy Brunch, Baltimore, MD. May 2018.
- Cocktails & Creatives' Authors Corner, Impact Hub, Baltimore, MD. April 2018.
- Workshop Presenter/Speaker, 2018 Women of Color Trailblazers Leadership Conference, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, April 2018.
- Panelist, Power Up Women's Conference, Leesburg, VA, March 2018.
- Panelist, "Make Love Great Again", Washington, DC, February 2018.
- Panel Moderator & Host, The Baltimore Times' "Business & Building a Legacy" Networking Event, Baltimore, MD, 2017.
- Facilitator, The Vision+Strategy [College Edition] Workshop, Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD, November 2017.
- Presenter, "Smart Women Finish Strong", Workshop, Virtual, October 2017.
- Facilitator, The Vision+Strategy Workshop, Baltimore, MD, October 2017.
- Presenter, "Prioritizing Your Goals & Cultivating Your Vision". The Wealth Workshop, Virtual, July 2017.
- Judge, Urban Alliance, Public Speaking Challenge, Baltimore, July MD, 2017.
- Entrepreneurs Panel Moderator, "Access To Capital", Baltimore, MD, June 2017.
- Moderator, The Baltimore Times' Community Meet & Greet, Baltimore, MD, January 2017.
“Cassandra adds such great value to our audience engagement efforts pre and post event. We have had the pleasure of having her facilitate community conversations for professionals as well as moderate panel discussions for our community engagement events.
-Joy Bramble, The Baltimore Times, Inc.
"Her engaging interaction and presentation with the Bowie State University students participating in the eXposure Media Tour was enlightening and encouraged many to follow their dreams and have a vision within their career.
Cassandra continues to inspire entrepreneurs, her peers and myself to continue to be passionate and genuine when building networking relationships. I highly recommend Cassandra for future motivational engagements and networking opportunities.
-Avery Jones, Ablaze Public Relations
“She spoke so eloquently and honest about entrepreneurship and in return inspired my peers and mentors during her speaking time. The students who attended the tour were very inspired by her presentation and exchanged contact information with her on site!
Cassandra is a dynamic speaker who is engaged and passionate about assisting others in their professional development. I would recommend Cassandra for speaking engagements and mentoring opportunities, as she is always timely, effective in her speech, and most importantly, passionate about what she does!”
-Ashlyn Mason, Black Business Network